From:
Anna Boll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anna Boll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 15:17:14 -0500
Hello Lovely Librarians,

I'm excited to announce #authorvisitschat a new twitter chat for teachers
and librarians that I'm moderating the first Wednesday of each month.
Generally, the chat will be a place where teachers and librarians can pose
questions about school and library visits, discuss best practices- what to
do before, during, and after a visit, creative budgeting, fun prep
activites, using kidlit in the classroom, etc.  Each time, one of my author
or illustrator clients will be in attendance bringing their own unique spin
to the conversation.

I'll be joined at the debut of #authorvisitschat by Megan Frazer Blakemore
this Wednesday, February 5th at 8PM EST. You can access the chat on Twitter
or at your favorite Twitter Chat Client. If you've never joined a chat
before, I'll be posting helpful tips and links on my website this Monday.
http://authorvisits.com

February marks the one year anniversary of Creative Bookings and
#authorvisitschat will be a nice way to meet many of you. I look forward to
seeing you on February 5th and then in person at the Reading Round-up.

Sincerely,
Anna Boll
Creative Bookings
Brunswick, ME