From:
Jeff Cabral <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Cabral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 2021 00:13:13 -0500
Uh. Oh.

Jeff Cabral
Director, McArthur Library
270 Main Street
Biddeford, ME 04005

207 284 4181
www.mcarthurlibrary.org

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 5, 2021, at 11:22 PM, Edward Moore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

*BLACK LIVES MATTER*
Ed Moore
Coordinator of the Gorham Learning Commons
University of Southern Maine Libraries
Office: 207-780-5346

You use the phrase "fake news"? You lost me. Bye.

STUDENT FOCUSED EVERY DAY
Library Liaison: Exercise, Health, and Sport Sciences; Music; Recreation
and Leisure Studies; Russell Scholars Program; Theatre