From:
Nicole Rancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole Rancourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2016 15:50:01 +0000
"To talk of many things: Of shoes-and ships-and sealing wax-" of ORDERING YOUR 2017 CSLP MANUAL by the end of the TOMORROW - June 28!

We know there hasn't been much time to get your orders in this year, but CONGRATULATIONS to the OVER 50 people who have already filled out the online form!

Here is what you need to know:
We realize we won't receive your payment until after 6/28. That's OK. You can still order.  We know your payment is on its way.
The super IMPORTANT thing is that you at least place your order.
The link to order is: https://mainehumanities.org/programs/collaborative-summer-library-program/collaborative-summer-library-manuals/
This year, you have four, that's right FOUR, formats from which to choose!
Regular paper manual, just like before. ($20)
A DVD ($10)
A USB ($10)
On-line Access (which can be shared by up to 5 devices) ($8)
If you order NOW, shipping is FREE.
With Shannon out galavanting until next week, please send questions my way. I'm happy to help and (obviously) far more responsible. :)

We realize getting everyone's orders in seems an impossible task, but we KNOW it can be done. "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

We can do this! :)

~ Nicole

Nicole Rancourt
Program Officer