From:
"Ney, Mary-Margaret" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ney, Mary-Margaret
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:46:50 +0000
If there are editorial reviews available for books, Amazon usually includes them to some extent.  Sometimes the full reviews are there.  Other times there are just blurbs.

Mamie

Mamie Anthoine Ney
Consultant
Southern Maine Library District