From:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Ryer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2021 13:45:33 -0400
Hello. This email is to alert you to the next program in Thomas Memorial
Library's ongoing virtual Maine Wildlife series, which will be taking place
tonight, *Tuesday, September 28th at 6:30pm. *Join us for: *Owl Up in Your
Grill: Barred Owls**!*

*Frequently heard and recognized by their loud, frog-like calls, Barred
Owls are among the chattiest of our owl neighbors. They are also formidable
predators, wonderful parents, and hearty survivalists! Join Thomas Memorial
Library and Center for Wildlife to learn more about these magnificent
animals. Meet the Center for Wildlife’s beautiful non-releasable barred owl
education ambassadors and learn about their natural history as well as
their personal stories. We look forward to seeing you there!*

This event is free and open to all. Registration is required so that we can
send you a Zoom link to join. You can register here:
https://www.thomasmemoriallibrary.org/maine-wildlife-series-3/.

We encourage you to sign up for this program and to please help us spread
the word about it to anyone you know who may be interested (regardless of
where in the world they are located). Thanks for your help with this and we
hope to see you tonight. Stay safe, be well and have a wonderful day.

--Andy Ryer

--
Andrew J. Ryer
Community Engagement Manager