From:
Karen Eger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Eger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2021 15:10:09 +0000
Hello,

The Town of South Berwick has hired Lee Shaw to be the new library director at the South Berwick Public Library.  He will start late this month. Some of you may remember Lee helped get the New Gloucester Public Library back into operation after a referendum vote eliminated their library budget.

We are excited (I am relieved!) and it feels very good to be able to hand over the key of our beautiful building to a new person who we think will be a good librarian for the Town of South Berwick.

Karen McCarthy Eger
Library Director
she/her/hers

South Berwick Public Library

"The only way to make sense of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and enjoy the dance." ~ Alan Watts

27 Young Street
South Berwick, ME 03908

207-384-3308
www.southberwicklibrary.org<http://www.southberwicklibrary.org>