From:
Kim McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2013 17:09:04 +0000
I had a trustee tell me that the 8th graders would like to visit the library and be taught how to use the download library. Their teachers weren't aware of the program and don't know how to use it either. Now, my experience is that an Amazon account is needed to be able to download the books to your wireless device and since you have to be an adult to have an Amazon account, I'm not sure how a student could download a book to their iPad without a parent having to do it for them. If anyone knows and could tell me how this would work, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Kim McLaughlin, Children's Librarian
Libby Memorial Library, Old Orchard Beach