Albert Church Brown Memorial Library <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 11 Apr 2021 17:04:52 -0400
We are preparing for upcoming book club reads. Do any of you have several
copies of Matt Haig’s The Midnight Library? Or a list of other books that
you have several copies of that would make good book discussion material?
Please email privately.

And on the topic, we had an absolutely fantastic book discussion of The
Book Woman of Troublesome Creek. It touched on so many relevant issues.

Thank you.
Carla Gade

--

Please visit us at chinalibrary.org.
Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/chinalibrary>.

"The only thing that you absolutely have to know,
is the location of the library."  ~ Albert Einstein