From:
marc black <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
marc black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2019 12:51:54 -0400
Our July tour in Maine has been extended and we now have available dates July 24-26.  Contact:  [log in to unmask]
New York Blues Hall of Fame inductee, Marc Black, will be your guide through an evening of song, storytelling and laughter through these two historically defining decades.  You’ll celebrate wonderful songs as diverse as Itsy Bitsy, Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka -Dot Bikini and Blowin’ in the Wind, as well as tunes by artists ranging from Dean Martin to George Harrison.  In addition to the music and conversation, this popular program features a slide show that’s sure to slide you right back in time.  Marc will also perform his own group’s top forty hit from 1967 when he toured with The Doors, Neil Diamond, The Dave Clark Five and Van Morrison… ‘Happy’ by the ‘Blades of Grass’.