From:
John Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 22:40:13 -0500
I received numerous comments and questions following the program that
Jeanne, Nancy and I did at last year's Maine Libraries Conference called
"Selling Like An Amazon." I promised to write up an analysis of the
process once 2012 was over. I finished it this evening. If anyone would
like a copy, feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] and I'll forward one
saved in rich text format or MS word, depending on your preference.
Regards,
John Clark
Hartland Public Library

--
Check out my eBook The Wizard of Simonton Pond,
http://www.ebookdiscovery.com/JohnClark.html