Libby Bischof <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:12:16 -0500
Good Afternoon Maine Library Friends,

It was lovely to "see" so many of you in attendance at our Zoom webinar
author talk with the authors of *The Atlas of Imagined Places: From
Lilliput to Gotham City *this past Saturday.

I've heard from quite a few folks who couldn't make it, and were curious
about a recording, so I'm happy to pass on the recording, which is now up
on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYiMC9r1VRE&t=7s

The authors and illustrator were funny, informative, and very engaging
about the process of making the atlas.  And, if you don't have a copy in
your library, take a look at it--it's a visual delight for both kids and
adults.

Stay warm!

Libby

Libby Bischof, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Osher Map Library and Smith Center for Cartographic
Education
Professor of History
Office: 113 Glickman Library, Portland Campus (inside the Osher Map Library)
Office Phone: 207-780-4281
Email: [log in to unmask]
Pronouns: she/her/hers
http://www.oshermaps.org

*Confidentiality Notice:  The material transmitted herein is intended only
for the use of the addressee and may contain information that constitutes
work product or is confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  Distribution or copying of this communication or reliance upon its
contents by unauthorized participants is strictly prohibited.  If you have
telephone or e-mail.*