From:
"Anna Römer" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Anna Römer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2013 12:09:06 -0400
Hi All:

Please help me spread the word about the Hewnoaks Artist Colony on Kezar
lake in Lovell.

We have launched a website and an application process, and I could use
your help getting the word out to Maine artists you know who might like a
chance to spend one to four weeks in a gorgeous setting. We'll put people
in little cabins with modest kitchens and bathrooms. There are no studio
facilities - rather, it's a "self-catering" residency.

Last year, during our test run, we invited a writer, a filmmaker, a
playwrite/performer, and various visual artists. They managed to use their
time well and feel productive even without the studios.

If you know anyone who might like to apply, please help us by spreading
the word to your networks. Our application process closes in two weeks and
we hope to get as many people up there as we can.

For more information, and to apply, visit:
http://hewnoaks.org/

There's a Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/HewnoaksArtistColony

with gratitude,