From:
Josh Tiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josh Tiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:37:51 -0400
Good afternoon,

It appears as if our website (http://www.gray.lib.me.us) is down.  When I
checked a few others who shared the same long extension (York, Wiscasset,
and Windham), they seem to be having similar issues.  However, when I check
Bangor, Rockport, and Bridgton, they seem to be working fine.

Anyone out there in library land have a clue?

Many thanks,

Josh

Joshua Tiffany, MLIS

Director - Gray Public Library

"I know that the enterprise is worthy- I know that things work well. I have
heard no bad news."

-           Henry David Thoreau

  _____

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,
401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).