From:
Jeanne Benedict <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:41:07 +0000
Hi,

Thank you to Valerie Osborne and Peggy O'Kane for reminding me about
Marvel and to the others who responded - Barnes and Noble was another
pick.  I checked one book on Novelist and it seemed to have just what
I was looking for and I'm going to check out some of the publications
in Academic Search Complete as well- can't believe I didn't think of
it but sure do appreciate the reminder about this great resource!!!

Jeanne
--
Jeanne Benedict
Henry D. Moore Library