From:
Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2022 12:19:32 -0500
Good afternoon,

I think it is time to close the children's play area until cases drop.
work in the library masked and socially distanced.

Too close for comfort over vacation week; we are located in Franklin
County, many very local cases and because we are in a resort...vacation
week was challenging.

I would like to hear your thoughts...

Andie

--
Andrea DeBiase
Library Director

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ~Jorge Luis Borges