From:
Tina Branco <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Branco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2013 14:34:38 -0500
No luck with MEFINDS last fall, so I'm going to the whole list (I see at
least 13 copies "AVAILBLE" in MaineCat).  Our book club wants to read
"Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Circus" by Kris Radish.  We need 8
copies and would like to distribute at our next meeting on Jan 16th.

We are not on van service but can reimburse postage.  PLEASE HELP.

We will also have 10 copies of "Cutting for Stone' available to pass on to
anyone who would like them for a reading group....they are a "pass them on"
from Steuben.
Thanks
--
Tina Branco