From:
Jake Paris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jake Paris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2013 16:00:20 +0000
We created a new eBook borrowing visual for Kindle owners. It shows how to basically checkout and return items. I couldn't attach a pdf, so here's the file on our webpage.

http://lplonline.org/books-music-movies/downloadable-audiobooks/borrowing-returning-ebooks-on-a-kindle/
or
http://lplonline.org?page_id=7592

This file is customized for LPL, but if you are interested we can send you the editable file without the Lewiston stuff in there. We also created a couple of instruction sheets on "How to get ePub Book onto a Kindle Fire" and "How to get ePub books onto a Nook". Those don't have visuals, but explain the process well. I can send those to you if you're interested also.

Jake Paris  *  Adult Services Librarian
Lewiston Public Library  *  513-3135 x3504  *  lplonline.org  *  [log in to unmask]