Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:33:12 -0400
Good afternoon Ev1!

A beautiful day in the mountains, hope you have sunshine and warm breezes too!

I know there's been a lot of talk about ILL's and who should pay for
shipping costs.  Does anyone have a Policy on this that they'd be
willing to share?
I've found myself spending up to $25.00 per week this summer on ILL
returns.  I am anxious to see what other Libraries do about this
expense.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer me!

Judy Rogers, Dir.
Weld Public Library