From:
Nancy Troeger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:27:47 +0000
John,  You are truly amazing.

  I just wanted to add that in the past year I have started adding the
comment "supports a public library" at the end of books that I am
selling for a few dollars more than the next person and I've found
that my books are selling.  A little here a little there...it adds up.

Happy New Year
Nancy Troeger
Van Buren