From:
Alexandria Brasili <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexandria Brasili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 08:42:42 -0500
Please take a few moments to fill out the *Census of Community-Based
Environmental Learning in Maine <http://mmsa.org/cbel>* and make sure your
library is counted!

We are trying to reach every single library and community in Maine to learn
more about how they are educating K-12 youth about the environment while
also connecting them to their communities. This may be through a community
garden, guest speakers or animal presentations, afterschool/school
vacation/reading programs about nature and the environment, etc.

Our success depends on you! *Whether your library is doing a lot of this
work, some of this work, or none of it, we want to hear from you.*

If we receive a completed response before Feb. 28, 2019 you will be entered
to win* a $200 gift card to L.L. Bean *along with other great prizes!

*Fill out the Census: www.mmsa.org/cbel <http://www.mmsa.org/cbel>*

*The Census of Community-Based Environmental Learning in Maine *is a
partnership between the Maine Mathematics and Science Alliance and Maine
Environmental Education Association. For more information please visit
*www.mmsa.org/projects/cbel
<http://www.mmsa.org/projects/cbel>* or contact Alex Brasili at

*Alexandria Brasili*
Research Associate

*Maine Mathematics and Science Alliance*
(207) 230-4617 • 219 Capitol Street, Suite 3, Augusta, ME 04330

*Follow us: *Website <http://www.mmsa.org/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Maine-Mathematics-and-Science-Alliance-54926658875/>