From:
Ben Blackmon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Blackmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 09:05:15 -0500
Hello All,

I stumbled across a semi-useful website today called BigBookSearch.com. It
is a bare bones website that lets you search books by the cover art
description. I havenít spent a ton of time with it but it seems to work
okay. Here is all the information you find in the "about" section of the
website.

Big Book Search: Search by cover!

Search book covers, CD covers, DVD covers, and more. High resolution cover
images. Big Book Search can find it! Images provided by
Amazon<http://amazon.com/?tag=_1-20>
.

Tips: Use the drop down menu beside the search button to change categories.
Leave the search box blank to search for bestsellers.

Programming and design by John Forsythe <http://blamcast.net/>. Product
images copyright Amazon <http://amazon.com/?tag=_1-20>.

It could be a great tool for those ďI canít remember the title or author,
but there is a (fill in the blank) on the cover.Ē

Ben Blackmon

Librarian for Hire