Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 10:27:38 -0500
7bit
From:
Brenda Sturgis <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,

In celebration of Valentine's Day, I want to share the LOVE of books. Here
is what I am going to do. I am going to offer ONE free school visit to any
school within an hour's drive of me. I live in Shapleigh, ME. All you have
to do is go to my facebook, I am open to the public,
http://www.facebook.com/#!/brsturgis, post your name, the name of your
school, and your contact information. On Febuary 14th, I will put all of the
schools in a hat, and I will draw one. You can read all about my school
visits at www.brendareevessturgis.com.

I am the published author of 10 Turkeys in the Road, Amazon/Scholastic,
2011, and No Fun in the Sun for Santa, 2013, and, The Lake Where Loon Lives,
Islandport Press, 2014. I was a presenter at last year's Reading Round Up
Conference, and I am active in SCBWI. I am presenting this year at NE SCBWI
in May.

I look forward to hearing from you and I appreciate your time.

All best,
Brenda Sturgis
Author