From:
Mamie Anthoine Ney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mamie Anthoine Ney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2022 15:47:20 -0500
Hi Alyssa!

Congratulations and best wishes!  Please give my good wishes to Lou, too.

Happy New Year,
Mamie

--

Mamie Anthoine Ney

Auburn Public Library

49 Spring St.

Auburn, ME 04210

207.333.6640 x 2020

www.auburnpubliclibrary.org
β€œIt seems like everything sleeps in winter, but it's really a time of
renewal and reflection.” ― Elizabeth Camden, Until the Dawn
<https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/44589607>