Molly Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 May 2022 21:06:30 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

As part of the cooperative style here at Maine Authors Publishing, I will be lucky to have an author helping me at our vendor table each day! They are available to sign copies of their books, answer your questions,  in addition to helping me at the table.

On Monday, stop by and meet Robert Spencer, author of two books: Prospects, and The Spinster's Hope Chest, and I hear another one in the works! Bob latest book, Prospects, Mining Maine for Riches-a novel, takes place in 1897 near Maine's Oxford County pegmatite mines. Canadian miner, Clarence Potter feels welcomed by the native Mainers save for widow Aphia Stevens, making life difficult for Clarence.   "...a story so nicely woven with facts, history, and imagination." Bob lives in Waterford.

On Tuesday you will have a chance to meet William Anthony, author of his debut novel, Farnsy. (listed this season in our Spring catalog on page 5. Farnsy is a policeman in a quiet town on the coast of Maine. He is about to turn 35 and his life is predictable as the tides, until....Necco wafers appear mysteriously in summer cottages on nearby lakes.
Stop by and say hi to Bill Anthony and he might just have some Necco wafers for you! He will be available to sign his books and chat about your libraries, your stories, and Maine. Bill resides a good part of the year in Damariscotta.

We will have over 45 of our titles on display for you to browse, purchase if you wish for your personal use, or for your library at a 40% discount. Save on shipping, pick up at the conference and be invoiced later for your convenience.

I am so looking forward to seeing you all at conference, my friends!
Molly

Molly Larson
Publishing Coordinator
Bookstore & Library Relations