From:
Katie Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2017 14:48:21 +0000
Yup, she called here yesterday afternoon and I happened to be at the front desk so I got the call. We had a great bit of Inception-esque back and forth where we both called each other by "first name" and then I asked her several different ways to tell me exactly what number she wanted and from which printer and where on the copier it was found and how many digits, etc-- before I finally asked her to repeat where she was calling from. Immediate hangup. Oh, Katie, don't be like that . . .

Katie Conner

Library director

Brewer Public Library

100 South Main St.