From:
Katie Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 20:01:08 +0000
I can't remember who was asking about Instagram on this list recently, BUT I thought I'd chip in. We don't have our own account, but I have been loving the Old Town High School Library Instagram that also cross-posts to Facebook. Whoever runs it is clever and hysterically funny AND allows student helpers/others to be in photos if they want (triple points!).

Yay, Maine librarians! Have a great weekend and reward yourself for being awesome!

Katie Conner
Library director
Brewer Public Library