Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2022 20:16:43 +0000
Sender:
From:
Lauren Starbird <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, all!

We have withdrawn the following titles, which we think may find more appropriate homes elsewhere. (These are all older hardcover books with obvious library markings.)

Please let me know if you are interested in receiving any of the books below via van delivery!

Farmer Takes a Wife, John Gould (1946)
Farm: A History and Celebration of the American Farmer, Gary Paulsen
American Gardens in the Eighteenth Century, Ann Leighton
To Everything There Is a Season: The Gardening Year, Thalassa Cruso
The Best of Stillmeadow: A Treasury of Country Living, Gladys Taber
Green Immigrants: The Plants That Transformed America, Claire Shaver Haughton

Cheers,

Lauren Starbird, MLIS, MA
Head Librarian, Maine Maritime Academy
Library.mma.edu