Sender:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:21:39 +0000
From:
"Leadbetter, Jared" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
(Standard platitude regarding cross-posting here)

Good morning, public library E-raters! The windows for the close of the Forms 470 and 471 are February 14th and March 14th respectively. If your public library pays for its own telephone service, you may be entitled to reimbursement of those costs. Call me and find out more about the E-rate process! We have ready-to-print instructions, training videos and live telephone assistance. Occasionally we have chocolate but that tends to go fast.

Call now! Operators are standing by.

P. S. : This is separate from the Networkmaine enrollment process for libraries on MSLN.

-Jared Leadbetter
E-rate and Technology Consultant
Maine State Library