From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 19:48:11 +0000
Please see below.  Lee Rainey of Pew spoke in Maine a year ago and was wonderful.  He also has Maine ties.  It would be lovely to give him some samples of unique programming if any of you can easily do to.  I will pass them on if you'd like.
Looking forward to hearing from some of you.
Thank you!
Linda

Maine State Librarian
Maine State Library