Sender:
From:
"Brann, Michele" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 22:58:05 +0000
I was working with a couple who came in with their new Nooks and were specifically interested in how to return Overdrive books early.  The husband had downloaded the newest version of Adobe epubs on his Mac laptop.

In the version of Adobe I use (an older one), when in list view, an arrow appears to the left of the title.  Click on that arrow and a dropdown menu appears allowing you to do several things, including deleting a title or returning a borrowed item.  That arrow does not appear in the newest version of Adobe.

We looked everywhere for a way to return books early in the newest version and found nothing.  He ended up downloading the older version and it works just fine.

Does anyone have any insight?  Is there a way in the newest version of Adobe to return books early?  If so, how?

Thank you!

Michele L. Brann
Reference Services
Maine State Library