From:
Sally Leahey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2013 14:58:38 +0000
And in case you can't make it to Cape Elizabeth on the 9th, come to
Biddeford on Wednesday, January 30th at 6:30, where Josh will be
speaking at McArthur Library.  He'll also talk about his baseball
books, including The Ultimate Baseball Road Trip: A Fan's Guide to
Major League Stadiums, which we'll have on sale, as well as Strangers
on the Beach.

Sally

--
Sally Leahey