From:
Anastasia Weigle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anastasia Weigle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2022 15:26:03 -0500
Hello all:

I want to thank those who responded to my request and I am all set for
Spring 2022.
Keep your eyes open as I will put out a request for Fall 2022 when I teach
this class again.

Thank you so much!

--
Dr. Anastasia S. Varnalis-Weigle

https://theartfularchivist.weebly.com
https://anastasiaweigle.weebly.com

*"Films, photos, books, clothes, music... it's all so simple at face value,
but it has the incredible power to make us nostalgic for earlier eras we
never grew up in.” ― Rebecca McNutt therefore, art for me is the science of
freedom."  Joseph Beuys*