From:
Izzy Ruta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Izzy Ruta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2021 16:05:43 +0000
Boo!

You and your patrons are invited to participate in our 2-Sentence Horror Story Contest! Please see the contest info below or visit the contest page on our site at https://lplonline.org/events/2-sentence-horror/

Feel free to pass along this information to any and all who might be interested. I look forward to reading your spooky tales!

-

2-SENTENCE HORROR STORY CONTEST
Submissions: October 1st - 31st
Voting: November 1st - 14th
Participation available online and in person!

LPL is holding a 2-sentence horror story contest and we want your stories!

Anyone can submit one 2-sentence horror story to join the contest.

Entries are accepted online or in person at the 2nd Floor Reference Desk from October 1st to October 31st.

Online entry form: https://forms.gle/Uqy3u6n9Xt8zwzsH8

Entries will be put on display on the 1st floor of the Library from November 1st to November 13th. Anyone is welcome to stop by and cast their vote for the best 2-sentence horror story in town. An online voting form will be made public on the Library website and social media pages on November 1st for virtual voting. All voting will end on November 14th.

The three stories with the most votes will win!

1st place: $50 Hannaford Gift Card

2nd place: $25 Hannaford Gift Card

3rd Place: $25 Hannaford Gift Card

For more information, please contact the Reference Desk at 207-513-3135 or at [log in to unmask]

-

Thank you,

Izzy Ruta

they/them/their