From:
Abby Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Abby Morrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:14:33 -0400
Youth Services Librarians:  Join us for Beg, Borrow, Steal 2013

Are you stuck in a rut with your programs and need some inspiration?  Join
us for an opportunity to “beg, borrow, and steal” ideas (and share some of
your own)!  The Ellsworth Public Library will host this YSS sponsored event
on Monday, August 19th from 9 am to 3 pm.  Lunch will be provided.

We have the date and the place nailed down, but we are still looking for
speakers.  At the YSS meeting at Reading Roundup, we discussed who we would
like to have for speakers.  Many librarians would like to hear someone speak
about teen programs/services.  We would also love to have an author.  If you
have any suggestions for speakers, please let Abby Morrow
([log in to unmask]) or Maryann Lanzikos ([log in to unmask]) know.