Introduction to Teaching Information Literacy
Wednesday, November 3, 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
In this new course, you will be introduced to teaching information literacy and leave with concrete ideas for information literacy instruction they can apply in their own teaching contexts. The course will start with a discussion of information literacy and then move into a discussion of how to teach the core concepts of information literacy. Time will be spent unpacking pedagogical considerations for information literacy instruction.
* Attendees will be able to define information literacy.
* Attendees will be able to describe teaching methods for information literacy instruction.
* Attendees will be able to explain a new approach to teaching information literacy.
* Amigos Member Individual Registration - $95.00
* Non-member Individual Registration - $155.00
Register today at: https://www.amigos.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=1656
Jodie Borgerding (she/her/hers)
Continuing Education Services Manager
Amigos Library Services
1190 Meramec Station Road, Suite 207
Ballwin, MO 63021
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Chat with me on Microsoft Teams!<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">https:[log in to unmask]>