From:
Ellsworth Library Director <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ellsworth Library Director <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2013 14:36:54 -0500
AARP has volunteers who do taxes for low income, disabled, and seniors at
our library and file the returns online.

Charlene

Charlene E. Churchill, MLIS
Director
Ellsworth Public Library
20 State Street
Ellsworth, ME 04605
207-667-6363 ext 100
http://www.ellsworth.lib.me.us/

"Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you
back the right one." Neil Gaiman