From:
Library Director <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Library Director <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2021 14:27:04 -0400
Hi all, sadly, I’m deaccessioning our collection of The Great Courses DVDs. I’d like to send them to a library that might circulate them. Free to anyone on the van:

Science and Religion DVD, and Guidebook
The Story of the Bible Parts 1 & 2 DVDs, and Guidebook
Great Figures of the New Testament Parts 1 & 2 DVDs, and Guidebook
Great World Religions: Christianity DVD, and Guidebook
The Catholic Church: A History Parts 1 - 3 DVDs, and Guidebook
Great World Religions: Buddhism DVD, and Guidebook
Great World Religions: Hinduism DVD, and Guidebook
Great World Religions: Judaism DVD, and Guidebook
Great World Religions: Islam DVD, and Guidebook
Change and Motion: Calculus Made Clear, 2nd Edition Parts 1 & 2 DVDs, and Guidebook
Our Night Sky DVD, and Guidebook
My Favorite Universe DVD, and Guidebook
Einstein’s Relativity and the Quantum Revolution Parts 1 & 2 DVDs, and Guidebook
Meteorology Parts 1 & 2 DVDs, and Guidebook
The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness DVD, and Guidebook
From Monet to Van Gogh: A History of Impressionism Parts 1 & 2 DVDs, and Guidebook
How to Read and Understand Poetry Parts 1 & 2 DVDs, and Guidebook
Building Great Sentences: Exploring the Writer’s Craft Parts 1 & 2, and Guidebook
Great Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt DVD, and Guidebook

Smithsonian Chronicles: How the Earth Was Made

Isabel Turk
Director
Parsons Memorial Library
27 Saco Rd.