Sophie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 May 2022 12:05:25 -0400
Hello friends!

We are in the daydreaming stage of reconceiving the way we use the space in
our building, and we need your help. Have you had a good experience with a
particular library space consultant or firm that you'd like to pass along?
Have you had a terrible experience that you'd like to share? Do you have a
library that is a good example of how to make a traditional building into a
forward thinking, flexible community space? We aren't looking for an
architect so much as someone who can help us take what we have and
reconfigure it with only minor structural changes. Any suggestions are
welcome!

Please reply directly to me, if others are interested I can compile and
share.

Thanks,
Sophie.

--