From:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2019 13:27:44 -0500
Hi Skidompha,

It happens to us too and I think it's perfectly normal. Please correct me
if I'm wrong anyone, but I think it is due to the Sierra app losing
internet connection for that time period. When this happens, instead of
reconnecting while the app is open, the app needs to reboot to connect to
the internet. Hope this clears things up.

Alexis

--
*Alexis*

Alexis M. Dixon
Circulation Manager
Orono Public Library
39 Pine Street
Orono, ME 04473
(207) 866-5060 ext.3
http://library.orono.org/overview

*A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.*

--
_Please note that email sent from or coming to this address may be
considered a public document and be subject to the State of Maine Freedom