From:
Wynter Giddings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wynter Giddings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2022 17:07:04 +0000
Hi all,

I just noticed that there are 34 MINERVA holds on a special B&N edition of Cloud Cuckoo Land, which only has 2 items attached. I cancelled CML holds and placed new holds for our patrons on the bib record that most items are attached to, so my advice would be to do the same, unless you think your patron really wants that specific edition (I assumed ours did not and just saw two regular print options and clicked on).

Thanks,
Wynter

Wynter Giddings, MLIS (she/her)
Manager of Adult Services & Technology, Curtis Memorial Library
President, Maine Library Association
207.607.4139