Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 20:29:53 +0000
Sender:
From:
"Maxell, Alison L" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,

I had a patron inquire last Friday if there was a Maine Speakers Bureau?  I only just started looking but the only one I have found thus far is Maine Humanities Council.  Actually, kind of surprised that is not something we would have done/provided here at MSL? Something for me to think about and look into if there is demand.  Stay tuned!  Meanwhile any intel/links to resources you have will be most appreciated!  Onward!

Alison L. Maxell
Director of Public Services and Outreach, Research & Innovation
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333-0064