From:
Peggy Becksvoort <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Becksvoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:04:26 -0500
Here is a question from a teacher:

I'm running a fundraiser for "Books for Africa,"
<http://www.booksforafrica.org/> at the ... school.  I own some
documentaries on Africa that my group of students  volunteers are hoping to
show as a fundraiser.  All funds for entry would go to sending books to
Africa.  Is this allowed? As she is doing this on her own, but within the
school, on school equipment, and is charging for it....
If she asks for a "suggested donation" or if she sells popcorn, would that
make a better suggestion than asking for an entrance fee?

Thanks,
Peggy

*Find it in the library.......*

Peg Becksvoort, LMS, NBCT