Sender:
From:
Susan Flaherty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2021 11:51:13 -0400
Hi the Maine Irish Heritage Center in Portland has some extra year books we
would like to give away.  We are not on the van service so we would have to
arrange pick up or drop off.   You can reply to me off list (
[log in to unmask]) if you have any interest we have a spreadsheet we
can send you.  They are Portland area schools.  Thanks!   Sue Flaherty,
Librarian, MIHC