From:
Meghan Fogg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meghan Fogg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2022 16:52:57 +0000
Hello ME-LIBS,
I would like to recommend Harpswell resident Ed Robinson for your consideration. I have invited Ed to do programs at FCL for several years now and am never disappointed. His two books, Volumes I and II of Nature Notes from Maine, are love notes to our state filled with hi-res wildlife photos and personal essays from a dedicated hobby conservationist. All proceeds for these books go to the Harpswell Heritage Land Trust and appeal to both Mainers and tourists. In addition to Author Talks, Ed has also developed two Zoom photo presentation programs for us during COVID: "The Secret Lives of White-Tailed Deer" and "The Mystery of Maine's Wildlife." While FCL has struggled to pull significant numbers for our online programs, participants in these programs are visibly excited by the quality of the photographs and the anecdotal stories he supplements the narrative with. He is currently putting together a future program for me on his time in Patagonia and the wildlife that can be found there.
Ed is so easy to work with and his speaker fees are accessible to most libraries ($30 and up). I was not asked to promote him, but I must share a great presenter when I have one! You can reach him via email at [log in to unmask]
Thank you,

Meghan Fogg, MSLS (she/her/hers)
Adult Programming Librarian
Freeport Community Library
freeportlibrary.com | 207-865-3307
The library building is open to the public Monday - Thursday and Saturday. FCL To Go is available Friday 10:00-5:00.