Fri, 20 May 2022 12:00:21 -0400
Hi Everyone,

We are also having our first book sale in two years.  All books are .25
each! We need space!

Plan you book sale tour tonight to hit them all!

Also, you will need to bring bags/boxes as we do not have any.

Thank you,

Darcel

Darcel DeVou

Circulation Manager

Gray Public Library

5 Hancock St.

Gray, ME 04039

This electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any
electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it, may be
considered public records, and may therefore be subject to public record
requests for review and copying under Maine's Right to Know Law (Title 1,

401-521 of the Maine Revised Statutes).