From:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2018 11:28:06 -0400
Hi all,

Our director, Laurie Carpenter, made a recent discovery that we can edit
lists!!!!!! Is this a new feature? Has anyone else known about this?

If you find the list you created and want to edit it, click "search
records", and then click "yes" that you want to overwrite the contents of
the file. Then click "Use Existing Search". Then find the list again that
you want to edit and click "use". TA-DAAAAAAA!

*Alexis*

Alexis M. Dixon
Circulation Manager
Orono Public Library
39 Pine Street
Orono, ME 04473
(207) 866-5060 ext.3
http://library.orono.org/overview

*A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.*