From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 22:05:39 +0000
The Snapshot publication is back from the printer and ready for distribution.  Due to budget constraints only those libraries who participated in Snapshot week and submitted their information will be receiving 2 copies by van delivery or US mail.  One copy is to keep in the library and the other copy is for you to take to the town office or select board to let them know what libraries in Maine are all about.

We couldn't have produced this booklet without all of you who participated.  We give a hearty thank you to all who took the time.  Thanks also for the  many good quotes that were  used  in the publication. A huge thanks too to so many libraries who submitted excellent high resolution photos. The quality was outstanding for print!  And, you really came through with photo permissions which makes  our job easier.

Need more copies or would like a copy but didn't participate?
Visit http://www.maine.gov/msl/snapshot/
In the yellow box, top right, is a link to the full 16 page PDF.
Also under "Posters" further down the page is a poster with statistics and photos to put in your library.  These are great resources to help you be ready for the first year of the new legislative session starting next week.

All the photos submitted and quotes are also available on the Snapshot web page.