Yvonne Gloede <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Sep 2020 10:41:54 -0400
We have been asked to host a middle school pod at the library. The pod
includes thirteen students in 6-8 grade. The program would be run and
supervised by parents. They plan to meet 4 days per week and the parents
would be responsible for set-up, clean-up and deep cleaning the building.
We have room on our upper level that could accommodate the group with the
required distancing. During the autumn months they plan on renting a
porta-potty and using our back staircase.
Have any other libraries been approached by parents hoping to form pods and
if so, will you allow this type of program in your building?
Thanks for your help.

--
Yvonne Gloede
Director