Sender: Maine Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 16:03:21 -0400
We have a copy of Driving Miss Norma by Tim Bauerschmidt and Ramie Liddle
that was gifted to us that we don't need. Free for someone on van delivery!

Alexis

--
Alexis M. Dixon
Circulation Desk Clerk

*A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.*