From:
Deirdre Dupree <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deirdre Dupree <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2022 12:08:43 -0500
Hello Library Land!

I'm looking to replace our "comfy" upholstered accent chairs. Currently we
have seven chairs placed around our space in two's and individually. Our
current chairs have wood arms that are continually carved into with
inappropriate commentary.

I'm looking at Demco's *Rockwell Accent Chair* ($385). An
upholstered "retro inspired" chair on legs and wondering if anyone has
purchased these chairs for their own space.

I would love any information about this chair, or any other suggestions on
accent chairs folks are willing to share.

Please respond offlist to [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance!!
Deirdre Dupree
Scarborough High School